So many have asked how to connect to Mom, I am reprinting this, with a few added changes for this Mother’s Day May 11, 2014. If you have a challenge connecting with your own Mom, I am running a special through the end of May for a full hour via phone with your deceased for only $98.00, a 25% discount. To take advantage of this, please speak English clearly and email for an appointment.
A young woman asked me, “How do I reconnect with my mom who died? I want to know if she’s ok. Can you help me?”
When you are not used to connecting with the spirit world, it takes a little doing initially. Although when someone has just passed, often people feel that person’s presence at least for a couple of days. Since this was an email request, she didn’t say how long it’s been since Mom moved on, but here are my suggestions.
1. The first thing to understand is that connecting with the deceased can be a wonderful experience. However, you need to be aware that there are other energies floating around out there besides your loving mom. Just like you would not walk on the wrong side of town by yourself at night, you don’t want to move into the home of the deceased unprotected either. If you’ve ever had a nightmare, you can understand there is energy you do not want to bump into on the astral plane.
2. To connect with your deceased safely, it is best to create a protective shield around you. You don’t leave your door unlocked at night. For the same reason you want to protect yourself in the astral world. To protect yourself, set your intention to connect with a specific person deliberately.
My suggestion is to set aside a quiet space where you surround yourself with any angels or guides you feel drawn to, as well as any masters such as Jesus or Mohammed or just the Divine itself. Do this intentionally. Ask for their protection and the ability to connect. Then accept that you have connected with your mom. What I do is say the person’s name I want to speak to out loud, three times as a way to insure that it is only mom who appears.
3. Then sit quietly. If it helps to have her picture, by all means look at her. Put out anything that reminds you of her. Personally, I feel the person’s energy run up my right leg and sometimes up both. Just sit there. Hold the intention and expect your mom to be with you. As you relax you will feel her love for you. Perhaps you will even see or hear her. You might smell her perfume or cigarette if she smoked. You might even feel her touch.
If you feel nothing, do not assume that she is not there. It is simply because you are wearing your 3D (third dimensional) glasses and she is in the spirit world. 3D glasses don’t work there. Connecting and recognizing the connection between the physical and spiritual world requires a slightly different focus and practice. I can help if you want.
4. The more relaxed you can be without any expectation of something amazing happening, the easier it will all be. Just create the intention that you will feel her love and that she will feel and accept yours. It’s that simple.
5. One more…if Mom crossed over many years ago, it may be more difficult to feel your past connection, but not impossible. It is like everything else the Quantum Physicists talk about. It is all real but not necessarily in our world. Therefore, you may not receive what you think is an answer or even sense her. That does not mean that you have not succeeded in sending your love. She may be unaccustomed in how to return the connection.
If you need help, this is one of the things that I do and I’d be happy to assist. Personally, it took me awhile before I knew for sure I was connecting with the deceased, but now it is fairly simple. If there is something special you want to discuss with her, just do it. Or write to her.
If you can keep the thought that this is possible, you may very well find yourself in a lovely chat with mom just in time for Mother’s Day.