Missing your loved ones who have passed on?
Our grief from suicide or early death can be so overwhelming that we have trouble pulling ourselves together to go on, not to mention when we lose those we walked through life with for years.
At times our grief mixes with regret and anger. After all, none of us is loving all of the time. It’s natural to feel remorse about a relationship.
Wouldn’t it be a relief to clear the energy between the two of you and just share your love? To create peace for you as well as help your loved one who has passed on?
If you have lost someone close to you and want to reassure yourself that they still exist, or if you are coming up to a special birthday or anniversary for the two of you, it is a opportune time to visit in the afterlife. The dead are as alive as they always were and most often, as delighted as you to experience the connection between the two of you.
Quantum Physicists have determined that less than 5% of our DNA contains the blueprint for our physical manifestation. The other 95% is the blueprint for our spiritual existence.
Our loved ones are still with us; we just don’t see them.
Connecting with your Loved Ones
If you’re interested in finding out more about life after death, check my blog Alive After Life.
Please call to get acquainted (without obligation) or to talk about what to expect in a reading.
Call Emmy at 866-581-6017, toll free or email firstname.lastname@example.org.